The program helps users find and fix grammatical and stylistic issues in their materials that are written. The solution is notable for performing error detection in multiple languages English that is including, French, German, Polish and Russian.
LanguageTool allows users to include words to a dictionary that is personal. It may be added as a browser extension for Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you are looking for speed, LanguageTool provides keyboard shortcuts so that you can proofread their text quicker.
As an open source writing solution, LanguageTool is well sustained by a lively community that keeps the application as much as date with evolving technologies.
Why should you choose LanguageTool?
- Multiple language support. What makes LanguageTool a compelling writing solution is its capability to check grammar and spelling in 31 languages. And it does this without compromising effectivity.
- Personal dictionary in every language. An integral feature of LanguageTool is its personal dictionary that you could fully customize and expand with entries from all of the languages it supports. This fully expands the grammar and spelling capabilities of LanguageTool in any language you like to your workplace on. Words put into the dictionary that is personal treated as exceptions to LanguageTool’s grammar and spelling rules. Rules so you can focus only on the ones you actually require that you don’t need you can easily disable.
- Use as stand-alone, add-on or extension. You might use LanguageTool as an add-on or extension for Firefox, Chrome, Google Docs, LibreOffice, or Microsoft Word. The MS Word add-on enables users to check their text directly in Word. Users will discover highlighted incorrect entries and they could just click a suggested correction to change the original ones.
PaperRater is a web-based proofreading application that makes it possible to improve your writing and aids language teachers in reviewing their students’ materials. The automated tool makes utilization of Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval, Computational Linguistics, and Data Mining to operate comprehensive grammar, spelling, and plagiarism scans which can be said to be at par with reviews conducted by professional editors.
Once you’re ready to know if what you’ve written will probably be worth full publication or the trash bin, PaperRater will be more than happy to get it done for you personally. Also it does so in seconds, using those powerful technologies indicated above to quickly scan for grammatical and spelling errors in order to score your output. You may use its plagiarism checker to save you the possibility embarrassment of somebody else claiming original credit for a hefty chunk of your work buy custom essay papers.
Why should you choose PaperRater?
- Accurate feedback. You should go deeper into the mystery of your score, and PaperRater gives you that capability via its feedback tool, that will help you break up which areas in grammar, spelling, punctuation, among others you ought to further work with, along side providing other helpful tips to fashion out a far better writer out of you.
- Rein in plagiarism. PaperRater’s Plagiarism Detector makes the all the massive indexes of the major the search engines to conduct extensive scan and pick out copied sections. The system is robust, practically saving you from potential disgrace that is professional legal troubles.
- Flexible plans and pricing. The premium package allows a larger submissions per month, lessens restriction on number of plagiarism checks per month, gives you an ad-free version, enhanced plagiarism checker, faster processing, and other advanced features you will need while the basic version of PaperRater will give you functional capabilities.
Hemingway Editor specifically targets run-on sentences and adjectives, passive voice, and adverbs, to name a few. The app is extremely clean and easy to edit which tells us someone spent time creating this app. It detects the current presence of adverbs, hard-to-read sentences, complex words or phrases, and passive voice within a text.
You have a lot to gain by accessing Hemingway Editor online, or by simply installing the stand-alone desktop version if you have a strange tendency to use wordy sentences, drive away readers by employing dull or complicated words, have a standing fetish for adverbs and unhealthy fascination with passive voice.
Why wouldn’t you choose Hemingway Editor?
- Make your written work inviting to read. When you run the program, Hemingway rises from the grave, scores your projects, and admonishes you in which you ‘ve got it all wrong when it comes to your cloudy writing style, reliance on overly complex phrases and words, and suggests using powerful words rather than weakening adverbs and overly flat and passive voice all over your manuscript—all using color-coded highlights.
- You can forget copy-pasting between text editors. If you’re one of those who hate the process that is tedious of between text editors, Hemingway lets you skip complexity and import text directly from Microsoft Word as well as other word processing programs. It works the other way: you can opt to save your output as PDF or MS Word document file once you are done.
- Free or pay a low price. You can access Hemingway online at no cost. When it comes to application that is stand-alone need to pay $19.99 and beyond that, for enterprise packages, it is possible to contact the applying creators.
That you need as an editing companion and a writing coach if you are any type of writer—fiction, academic, business, or content writer—ProWritingAid aspires to be all. To the end, ProWritingAid developers designed that it is the only manuscript editing software that covers grammar, contextual spelling, and punctuation.
Why wouldn’t you choose ProWritingA >
Ninth on our best 20 writing enhancement software programs is OnlineCorrection.com, a free online grammar tool for usage by students and professional writers. Easy to use and straightforward, the proofreading and editing software checks English texts for grammar mistakes, spelling, errors, and stylistic issues.
Developed using some text analysis programs: Hunspell, DICTION, and Language Tool, OnlineCorrection.com provides a web site with a design that is simple users can go into the text they wish to proofread. With only a single click of a button, OnlineCorrection.com then highlights the errors and issues within the text.
Why should you choose OnlineCorrection.com?
- Powerful engine. Underneath the straightforward appearance of OnlineCorrrection.com is processing power that is with the capacity of spitting out results highlighting spelling errors, basic grammar mistakes, along with suggestions to improve content via alternative vocabulary and sentence structure.
- Look, no trace. That you submit within half an hour in case you harbor some creepy feeling someone is stealing your original ideas if you are a worrywart, the application destroys every content.
- For free. OnlineCorrrection.com is absolutely free—all you will need is a well balanced connection that is internet. Also, OnlineCorrrection.com has program counterparts various other languages that are major German, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, and Russian.
SpellCheckPlus is an grammar that is online spelling checker made for students who will be using English as his or her second language. Teacher- and student-friendly, the program aims to help students identify errors within their writing, study on their mistakes, and write better in English.
SpellCheckPlus has a free and a paid version. The version that is free of tool allows students to submit text for checking up to a maximum of 2,000 characters at any given time. Beyond this text length limit, they could purchase SpellCheckPlus Pro, the paid form of the tool that gives more advanced features.
Why wouldn’t you choose SpellCheckPlus?
- Patience to learn. SpellCheckPlus is careful never to overwhelm students with excessive errors, allowing users to correct one error at any given time. It’s about process-based learning, a teaching strategy wherein students learn to solve problems or issues detail by detail.
- Explain, teach. Key to SpellCheckPlus is making the most of its features to spell out towards the students why these are generally committing grammar and spelling mistakes and directing them how to proceed to deal with those mistakes.
- Versions. SpellCheckPlus is free only up to 2000 characters. It isn’t enough to check most documents, but enough to alert you that you may desire to look at your piece of writing once more. The paid version that removes restriction can be had for $14.99 beneficial to year’s use. It provides detailed summary of errors. Even then, you shall be well advised to simply accept only those suggestions which make logical sense.